And now, what's going to happen to us without barbarians?
They were, those people, a kind of solution.
[C. Cavafy, "Waiting for the Barbarians"]
At University College London (UCL), Department of Computer Science:
- “COMP0129: Robotic Sensing, Manipulation and Interaction” (MSc/MRes students): Master course. [Fall 2019 (30 students), Spring 2021 (50 students)].
At Northeastern University between 2008 and 2012 I was Teaching Assistant for the courses:
- “CSU390: Theory of Computation”: This undergraduate course serves as an introduction to formal models of languages and computation.
[Fall 2008, Spring 2009].
- “CS4300: Computer Graphics”: This undergraduate course focuses on fundamental math- ematics, algorithms, data structures, and programming techniques that are at the core of modern 2D and 3D graphics applications in practice.
- “CS5010: Program Design Paradigms”: This graduate course focuses on designing pro- grams, from problem analysis to the development of test suites.
[Fall 2011, Spring 2012].
- CTY Project Robotics and Applied Computing Day Program for Gifted Middles School students: Designed and run a full day robotics course for middle school students based on the Open Hardware Mobile Manipulator (OHMM) platform.
Reading Group Organizer
I have also organized and run the following reading groups:
- Algorithmic Game Theory: [Fall 2008, Spring 2009]
- Perception for Robotics: [Summer 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2013, Spring 2014]
- Applied Geometric Representation and Computation: [Spring 2017], [Summer 2017]